engraving

Hi,

another question....Embarrassed

I'm trying to engrave an image of a hand onto some jewellery. I am doing something wrong....the image looks good in corel draw BUT when I import to machine I get this:

the red lines (if you can see) is where the machine engraves...this is the outline. What command to I do in Corel Draw to tell it to engrave inside the image (ie the bit in black). It's something simple i know...i did it before......created 10000's of 'dots' in the iamge but I cna't seem to do it again.

thanks for your help as always

flo

• Corel has nothing to do with engraviing that would be in the engravers print driver, here you select power and speed for the color settings.

The red line is your outline you go into object properties there will be a pen and you select none for outline to remove it.

Hope this helps

Gary

• Engraving is an ancient art form that transcends time, blending intricate design with meticulous craftsmanship. From ancient cave walls to modern metal plates, engraving has evolved, yet its essence remains unchanged: to etch stories, beliefs, and culture into tangible forms. In Sanhe this art form flourishes, preserving tradition while embracing innovation, and showcasing the enduring beauty of engraved creations.