Imported JPEG Blurry

I have read past questions on this and they did not seam to help.  I have a JPEG cartoon image (company logo) that I want to import.  When I do the logo goes blurry.  Not terrible, but when you zoom in, way more blurry than if you opened the picture in Microsoft Picture Manager.  Any ideas?

Thanks everyone,

Randy

Parents
No Data
  • randy101 said:

I have read past questions on this and they did not seam to help.  I have a JPEG cartoon image (company logo) that I want to import.  When I do the logo goes blurry.  Not terrible, but when you zoom in, way more blurry than if you opened the picture in Microsoft Picture Manager.  Any ideas?

Thanks everyone,

Randy

Hi.

Your jpg is meant to be viewed at a certain exact size. Any size large and it will appear wrong and of poor quality.

Example. An image on the internet on a web page is about 300x300 will appear ok and fine at that size. If you have the image loaded in Draw and it is any bigger on your screen than it is on that webpage then it will not appear clear. In fact it is usually even optimized for a trade off between page loading speed and image clarity at the 300x300 size on that website.

~John

Children
No Data