Fonts Missing!!

HELP!  All was well last night when I shut down for the night but NOW suddenly the only fonts showing up are Arial.  Everything else appears to be missing.  I looked online and found some posts from several years ago about an MS update that was a problem.  My computer is relatively new.  I have looked through my updates and that number is not there.  I called tech support.  They don't help with paid support on the weekends???  Who knew?  Anyway, I have a big job I have to finish.  Please, if anyone has any info about this and could help?  Thanks!

• P.S. All fonts work in all other applications (MS Word, etc.,). Existing cdr files are coming up fine, too. It's the new templates that have only the arial fonts showing. YIKES!
  • Maybe you can try rebuild your Font Catalog – see part from Font Navigator Help:

To rebuild the Font Catalog

Close Font Navigator.

Using the Windows Find utility, locate the file FontNav.fdb and delete the file.

Restart Font Navigator. Use the Font Navigator Wizard to set up your new Font Catalog.

Best regards,

Mek

• Thank you so much for your reply.  I’ve never used Font Navigator.  Once I install a font in Windows, it is always just available in Corel.  I’m concerned to delete anything as I am able to open existing files and that is helping a little.  What I can’t do is create any new files because I haven’t got my fonts there.  And most of what I do is text.  I do see all of the fonts when I go to Font Navigator, though. 

Jeanie