How to turn all the lines into hairline?

Hi, I use SolidWorks for design and exported the file in dxf format. Then, I loaded it under CorelDraw X6 for laser cutting. Currently, I have to select each individual segment and turn the thickness into hairline. I tried to select the entire drawing and turn them into hairline all at once. However, when I used the mouse to select the entire drawing, the line thickness option disappeared from the screen. Could you please tell me how to turn everything into hairline in one click? For some reason, sometimes when I imported a file to CorelDraw X6, everything turned into hairline for me automatically. Don't know how to do it.

Parents
No Data
  • Hello new_coreldraw_user; In draw you would Select All ( you can do that by double click the Pointer icon on the page you are working in. Then find Group and group them. Then go to the color bar and if you click whit the right mouse button that's the outline, if you use the left mouse button that is the fill color. You can change everything with one click. Don't for get the HELP at the top right of your page, that will Help you a lot. But come here and ask as much as you like, the help is just faster.

George

Children
No Data