Printing issues from Corel Draw x6

I've seen similar issues posted before but not exactly what I'm dealing with.

TLDR: Specific files that have previously printed fine on an old XP system now cause Corel Draw to crash in Win7

Details: I've got two files so far that break Corel when I try to print them but have worked fine in the past. We've recently upgraded from an ancient XP PC to a Win7 PC and everything seemed to be working fine. We're printing to two different Epilog laser cutters and an HP laser printer. The issue arises when I try to send either of those two jobs to the Epilog Legend EXT. There is no issue sending them to the printer or the Epilog Fusion. When I click print in the dialog box, Corel thinks about it for a few seconds then I get the "Corel has stopped..." message.

The files in question (as well as everything else we send to the cutters) are originally generated in Illustrator. The original file (component) is then copied into a larger illustrator document (layout) and repeated to fill it. It is then saved as a PDF and sent to the laser department where it is opened in Corel and cut up with frickin laser beams. The weird thing about this problem is that I went back to the problem components, copied the necessary artwork, saved new, alternate components and layouts and I was still unable to print them.

I've already done the F8 thing, made sure the grid overlay wasn't trying to print and installed up to date Epilog drivers. Also, we've been doing the illustrator to PDF to Corel thing for years and cut thousands of jobs that way. I'm hoping someone here has some other ideas. Thanks