How to align objects side by side or one above the other?

I'm making business cards on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.  I've made the design for the card.  Now I need to place copies touching one another vertically and horizontally.  That is in two columns and five rows.  I know how to align tops, etc. but this doesn't get them butted together side by side or one above the other.

I seldom use draw so am not very proficient. 

• include a rectangle the exact size of the card. Select all of the card, while holding down the control key grab the sizing handle on either side of the selected and drag left or right until you see it kinda snap over and just before letting go hit the right mouse button. Let go then select that card and flip it horizontally.
    p.s. many more ways to do this but that's a quick and easy. Could also set your nudge to the size of the card. select all, duplice, then just hit the left or right arrow to move over
  • Well Jim it only takes a little playing with draw to get up to speed. Don't Forget the Help at the top of the screen. Attached is a picture of some of the commands I use.

George

• i_am_jim said:

I'm making business cards on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.  I've made the design for the card.  Now I need to place copies touching one another vertically and horizontally.  That is in two columns and five rows.  I know how to align tops, etc. but this doesn't get them butted together side by side or one above the other.

Seems that what you need is this macro: https://oberonplace.com/vba/drawmacros/tiler.htm 

• i_am_jim said:

Seems that what you need is this macro: https://oberonplace.com/vba/drawmacros/tiler.htm