help on making faces look like that smooth doll look

Hello, please forgive me for cross-posting. I haven't been on a forum in a couple of years, so I messed up by asking a question in the wrong place. Here is my post.....Hello all,

Several years ago, I believe it was in 2006, I made a xmas card in which I turned peoples faces into that smooth doll look, using Photopaint. I had to follow a tutorial on how to do it, and I have no clue what that tutorial was. I do know that it was written by a long-time corel newsgroup person, way back when Outlook Express was where the newsgroup was. I have seen one tutorial on RetouchPro Tutorials, called the Dior Look. I'm pretty sure I used that for some help, but I don't always get how to do things in photopaint when I'm reading a photoshop tutorial, because I just don't use it enough.

I want to do it again, but I have no clue what all the steps were. Is there anyone that can suggest to me where I might a tutorial on doing this?

Thanks so much for any help,

• Hi,

I believe I know what you are looking for. I mention a few steps and tools that might help with some of the work your look for. But bare in mind it's not the Dior look tutorial.

"How to adjust photos in Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™: "