Weird script error slows down my system when trying to open PHOTO-PAINT

The last week or so PHOTO-PAINT has been temporarily freezing my system while opening. It takes longer than usual for the splash screen to come up, then my mouse and keyboard keep freezing/unfreezing for several seconds. This can go on for several minutes, but eventually PP opens and I can work with it but my entire system is slowed down. When I close PP, this dialog box is always behind it:

Clicking "Stop Script" gets my system back to normal. However, I cannot access this dialog box while PP is open (there's no taskbar button for it), and tabbing through open windows doesn't give me access either. But it's always there waiting when I close PP.

I researched "fbstatic" and it appears to be related to Facebook. Other search results warn it's an adware virus, but they're usually hocking software to get rid of it and I read it's a scam. I did a system search to find anything on my system and in my registry that says "fbstatic" but there's nothing. This only happens when I try to open PHOTO-PAINT. CorelDRAW opens fine and so does everything else.

Anyone know what the heck's going on? And how are PHOTO-PAINT and Facebook connected??

This is a 64-bit up-to-date Win7 system.