Just some other people's comments on Mystic Thumbs

Hi Everybody,

I don't like the "associate" aggravation and I don't like missing thumbnails.
I don't like buying a third program to get around "associate" and missing .cpt thumbnails.
It's disappointing that Corel keeps shooting itself in the foot with these problems rather than releasing the .cpt specification.
People keep disappearing over these issues.  Do a search on the internet if you don't believe it.

I'm "at a loss" as to why anyone would recommend that Corel should not release the CPT specification.
I'm "at a loss" as to why anyone would rather suffer than buy Mystic Thumbs.

Anyway -- here are a few recent posts on the internet on Mystic Thumbs.  There are a lot more.  The one by our "Bob" is about three  years old.

The Mystic Thumbs add-on will add thumbnail support for a huge number of file formats, including CDR files. Sure, it would be great if you could get the Shell Extension working. But this is a viable option and it also gives you support for many other important formats as shown at right. In my mind, that makes it even more valuable

Foster Coburn

I'd love to learn that the real honest-to-goodness Corel fix is just around the corner, but I can't even find an official Corel position on this issue.  Is there one? other than:
The problem does not exist
The problem is the user's fault
The problem is Microsoft's fault

I use Mystic Thumbs to view .pspimage files, the BOT productions thumbnail
handler gave me problems some versions ago and I bought Mystic Thumbs
instead --  no problems since then.

Joelle

I use Mystic Thumbs, it is retail, but works for just about all graphic
files, plus many others e.g. zips, rar, html etc.. It will handle all
versions of PSP files and all the PSP file types.
The license will last forever but you only get 1 year of updates and
support. After that it is up to you ---

Patricia

Patricia told me about Mystic Thumbs a few years ago.
It is worth every penny.
Leslie

I downloaded Mystic Thumbs and it seems to work, however, CorelDraw should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their product out in the world with this issue. If Mystic Thumbs can figure out the problem to read CDR files then CORELDRAW sure as heck should have a plugin that would fix this issue.
It is hard to defend CorelDraw to Adobe fans when this type of stuff is allowed...

VBGrafx

I have mystic thumbs on my 64 bit and it works super. Even see raw thumbs.

Bob

It works for me

Kutty Joe

It's really worth buying if you're doing any kind of art/design work on a Windows system.
It thumbnails just about every image type, and you can even customise everything in the control panel D
I can't find a better thumbnailer to be honest. This can multi-thread, upsample, add icons, remove shadows, display vector (using ghostscript) and it's stable !

Trev2

--  really love mystic thumbs, tried the demo and it was really smooth.

Crazyman44