CorelDraw X7 does not load completely.

I am running CorelDraw Graphics Suite X7 on Win 10. Everything has been working well, but today things went kind of south. When I launch CorelDraw, it would load only as an icon in the tray. No way can I get it to load in a full window. There was a Win 10 update yesterday, so I'm wondering if there was something in that update that might have caused the problem. I installed SP 6.1 several months back, and cannot find another update for Corel X7. I did try to do a repair from my software CD, but nothing seems to have changed to correct the problem. Troubleshooting hasn't led me to the problem or the solution.

• I have found that attempting to restore this app from the Task Bar, it becomes active, but still not visible. It has been suggested that using a second monitor setup MIGHT show it in the second monitor. Then I could just drag it to the laptop monitor's desktop. Is there a way to accomplish that without a second monitor? I do have another monitor, but I cannot find the proper cable to hook it up.