The Flanged Plate - Cannot Extrude and Subtract Relief Hole

In this rectangular flange plate, I have two flanges already in place and started to make a third and fourth one perpendicular to these to stiffen the plate up. . Actually, the fourth one is still to come. So, basically, I made this third flange by extruding a couple of concentric cylinders, then using the cylinder and box commands with subtract, I subtracted 270 degrees of the shape leaving a nice 90 deg shell of the right thickness.

I then used Union to join it to the edge of the plate and it looks as if I have a 3D solid from the properties box.

From this point in I ran into some messy issues.

If I try to create anymore holes in this plate, CorelCAD will not let me. In fact, I cannot put a relief hole, as the sheet metal worker would,  at the junction of the third flange end and the plate where the sharp 90 corner is.

Now, from this point on, I cannot make any more holes in the plate either.

I am being particular about the direction and origin of the CCS and have X +ve along the 5.90 inch dimension in SE Isometric to the right, Y +ve along the 4.5 inch dimension in SE Isometric pointing up and Z perpendicular and parallel to the centreline of the cylindrical holes with +ve direction in SE Isometric, to the right.

Can you help me resolve this?

See the DWG attached.

CorelCad Alclad Flange 02042015 Stiffening Flanges A Union.dwg