CorelCAD 2020 Print . . . dialog box does not appear.

When selecting the print icon, selecting File/Print... command, or typing the _Print command, the subsequent print dialog box does not appear.  The program seems to lock up, but really is acts as though there is a dialog box open (which there is not).  I'm able to use the Escape button to cancel the command.  I'm able to open the Print Configuration Manager, but cannot edit any of my previous configurations.  However, I'm able to create new configurations and apply them to the Sheet, but cannot make any modifications to the configuration.

I have tried restarting the program, restarting my computer, deleting and reinstalling the software, but nothing affects this problem.  Any ideas?

• I have the same problem with this issue. But I don't know the point of this community. I don't see any developers involved with any issue in this community and a lot of questions from users still don't have any answers or suggestions. It's very disappointing for me to use CorelCAD.  

• I agree.  Corel has poor support for their product.  I'm currently looking at other options.  However, I was able to solve my problem on my own.  I had to reinstall the software, including uninstalling the program and all of the stored data in the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\CorelCAD x64 and C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local.  If you don't delete the stored data, the problem will continue to surface.  The problem must lie in one of these data files, but I don't know which one.  I then reinstalled the program and it worked again.  Hope this helps.