MOVE HOLE IN 3D SOLID

When I created this flanged plate, I accidentally extruded a hole into the wrong coordinates on a flat pat of one of the (side) flanges.

The extrusion instruction is long gone so I cannot undo I think.

The hole in question is located at the top right in the 2D Right View or the SE Isometric. See pic; highlighted the hole with a red  lasso.

Can you tell me how to move the hole? 

If I cannot move it, should I try to plug it and then extrude a new hole through this area with the correct coordinates? Or is there an easier way?

Thank you.

• Hi,

You can use Move Faces option of  EditSolid command to move the hole.

From CorelCAD HELP documentation:

"Use the EditSolid command to modify edges, faces, and bodies of 3D solid objects.

To edit 3D solids: 

1. Type EditSolid at the command prompt.
    2. Specify an option:
    • Edge: Lets you copy edges of solid objects and change the color of edges.
    • Face: Lets you extrude, move, copy, offset, rotate, and taper faces of solid objects, and change the color of faces.
    • Body: Lets you modify entire solid objecst. You can
    • imprint other geometry on a 3D solid,
    • separate a 3D solid into individual 3D solids,
    • create a shell from a 3D solid, 
    • clean a selected 3D solid, and
    • check a selected 3D solid.
    • Undo: Cancels the most recent body editing operation. You can use the Undo option repeatedly.
    • Exit: Exits solid editing.
    • When prompted to specify edges, faces, or bodies you can use the following options:
    • Remove: Removes one or more edges or faces from the set of selected edges or faces. 
    • Note: When you specify faces, usually two faces are added to the set of selected edges. Use the Remove option and then specify one of the two faces by clicking to another edge belonging to the face you want to remove. 
    • Add: Returns from removing mode.
    • All: Adds or removes all edges or faces from the set of selected edges or faces.
    • Undo: Cancels one or more previous selections.
    • Continue performing the choosen solid editing option as described below.

To move faces of a 3D solid:

1. Click Solids > Solid Editing > Move faces (or enter EditSolid, choose the Face option, then the Move option).
    2. In the graphics area, specify one or more faces of a solid object.
    3. Specify a base point for the displacement.
    4. Specify a second point. The two points define the displacement vector.
    5. The specified faces are moved in the direction and with the distance determined by the displacement vector."

And here is a video tutorial about moving faces in AutoCAD - in CorelCAD you need to do the same task: