How do I dimple a recess into a surface?

Hi Everyone.

I am running out of evaluation time with CorelCAD (4 days left) but I've just added another challenge to my Murphy's Law Alclad Plate. This time I have put a lightening (weight reducing) hole into the plate after I have dimpled the recess. But I couldn't figure out how the Impress in CorelCAD could dimple like the way I have done it in TurboCAD. So I have attached the DWG file.

(BTW, in TurboCAD you have to align the workplane with the face of the solid to be dimpled else the dimpling tool is greyed out. You draw the 2D shape on the face of it, then select the dimpling tool and you have to specify the dimpling height. It then dimples out the hole racetrack shape I have drawn to the specified depth (subject to material necking in real life - you cannot dimple without cost)).

If you view the completed plate with the dimple and hole in Rendering you get a better idea of the finished effect.

Does anyone know how to make a dimpled recess like this in CorelCAD?

And just to add a further challenge, does anyone know how to make a dimple with any chosen sidewall angle?

Thanks in advance.

Alclad Flanged CorelCAD SHP400B.dwg