Can't find macro for editing

Some time back I created a macro and added an icon to the toolbar. This is not a recorded one but one I started from scratch whereby naming it and everything. The macro works fine but I thought I'd tweak it a bit but now I can't find it in the macro manager. When I hover over the icon it reads as Module1.BlahBlah. Also can't find it in USer GMS folder or the Programs...GMS folder. You can't do a search in VBA Editor on "everything"? 

How can I find it to edit?

Parents
  • If I understand you correct, you can use the macro?

Does this macro needs some time to finish? If yes, you can try to do the following: While it's running, press <Ctrl><Break>, then you interrupt it, get a window with also the option 'Debug' - Select it and you are in your module.

If the macro runs very fast, so that you do not have a chance to press those buttons, you have the possibility to cause an error. Since I don't know, what your macro does, I can not recommend a situation how to do. Maybe if it needs a selected shape, try to run it without or with more selected shapes. If you handle such cases with a message in a MessageBox, you can also there press <Ctrl><Break>.

Reply Children
No Data