VBA ApplyEffectBCI and Bitmap.ApplyBitmapEffect "Vignette" not working in Corel 2019

Hi guys,

I've been looking through all the post regarding VBA in CD 2019 and see that some bitmap effects aren't working correctly. I don't see VBA throwing up any errors when running the commands, but they just aren't doing anything.

For example:
Bitmap.ApplyBitmapEffect "Vignette" with the different options (circle, square, rectangle, etc) and colors(white, black, other), works up until 2018, but not in 2019. It seems that no matter which options I use for the shape or color, it always does the Vignette effect with the oval in black.

Also, the ApplyEffectBCI method used to work for controlling the Brightness, contrast, and intensity. Once again, no errors while running it, but it's not making a difference to the object it's being applied to.

Both items above are working when running them manually from the Corel menus.

Is this a bug, or is the non destructive effects being applied, can causing the VBA to break? Is there a way to turn off the Non destructive effects feature? 

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Parents
No Data
  • hey man

I do not know about the nondestructive effects, but I have seen that for some bitmap effect is recorded it is necessary to insert the transparency effect after the effect applied, but the strangest thing is that after recording and again run the effect does not undo...

Sub Macro3()
    ' Recorded 20/12/2019
    Dim OrigSelection As ShapeRange
    Set OrigSelection = ActiveSelectionRange
    OrigSelection(1).Style.StringAssign "{""fill"":{""type"":""0"",""overprint"":""0"",""winding"":""0""},""outline"":{""overprint"":""0"",""angle"":""0"",""overlapArrow"":""0"",""rightArrowAttributes"":""0|0|0|0|0|0|0"",""shareArrow"":""0"",""width"":""0"",""matrix"":""1,0,0,0,1,0"",""dotLength"":""0"",""screenSpec"":""0,0,45000000,60,0"",""behindFill"":""0"",""joinType"":""0"",""aspect"":""100"",""color"":""RGB255,USER,0,0,0,100,00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"",""rightArrow"":""|0"",""leftArrowAttributes"":""0|0|0|0|0|0|0"",""miterLimit"":""5"",""leftArrow"":""|0"",""justification"":""0"",""projectMatrix"":""1,0,0,0,1,0"",""scaleWithObject"":""0"",""endCaps"":""0"",""dashDotSpec"":""0"",""dashAdjust"":""0""},""StackedBitmapEffects"":{""BCIEffect"":{""Brightness"":""0"",""Contrast"":""59"",""Intensity"":""0""},""BCIEffect_Z" & "_Index"":""0"",""BCIEffect_Deleted"":""0""},""transparency"":{""mode"":""9""}}"
    End Sub

Children
No Data