VBA module in student coreldraw suite 2019

Is the VBA module in student coreldraw suite 2019? If not can it be added or do I have to purchase the non-student version?

Parents Reply
  • Yesterday night I took a closer look at your Macros, like WOW!!!! I've downloaded everything and watched several videos. Much thanks for your efforts. I prefer the video where you narrate, I find it much easier to follow along.

Thank you for the kind words!

The videos with audio narration are a very recent thing for me. I agree that it adds significant value. The downside is that it takes a lot more work, but perhaps it will become easier for me with practice.

I still have a number of macros that are functionally "done", but that I haven't shared yet because I haven't created document/describe/demonstrate material for them.

If you find that you have a specific need, then don't be shy about communicating that. I might already be aware of something that could help. A lot of ideas for good macros start that way, too.

BTW how do I access Alex Vakulenko's Oberon Place forum?

I haven't explored there much recently, but I seem to be able to access the forums to view posts.

Children