My goodness. The CorelDraw 2020 Splash Screen? : /

Why couldn't these just remain neutral?  I know Adobe does this with their "goofy" tacky artwork with Illustrator, but why follow them? (at least the PHOTO-PAINT & Font Manager's Splash screens aren't so bad though).

The entire CorelDRAW 2019 program was atrocious. (final release with only 3 wheels, never received the 4th wheel, so useless!  To at least get the 4th wheel as a spare tire, had to purchase 2020 for now until Corel gets all these bugs worked out, but by time then, the ENGINE WILL BLOW!)

But at least 2019 had a nice Splash Screen I have to see EVERYDAY as I start CorelDraw.

My goodness Corel.

• As an output professional I always tried to not be an art critic. However, wow! The 2020 screen reminds me of the gaudy Native American headdress art they showed. That may have been clip art I can't remember.

• I agree, it's ugly -- I close my eyes now as it opens. I would much prefer something neutral. I really liked 2018's splash. 

• I just don't really like stuff like that which I am forced to see everyday I open the software for probably more than year

The splash image for Draw is here on my systems:

C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020\Languages\EN\Draw\Skin\APP_Fireball.png.

Put your own transparent .PNG file there; see your own splash image.

If you'd rather see Puddles every time you launch CorelDRAW...