Position coordinates relative rather than absolute

Recently the object position in the main toolbar has changed to displaying relative coordinates rather than absolute. That is, the coordinates default to 0,0 and show the relative position change when dragging an object, but then return to 0,0 once the object has been moved. The coordinates in the Transform panel still show the absolute coordinates. How do I get the main toolbar coordinates to show the absolute position again?

For context, I work in a makerspace where many people use the same computer, so it's likely someone changed a setting somewhere that I just can't find to fix. Appreciate y'all's insight here!

Parents
  • You can toggle that behavior by using the "Relative to Object" command. Here is where it can be found in workspace customization:

In the default workspace, that can be found on the Property Bar that is shown when the Free Transform tool is active.

You might find it convenient to use CorelDRAW's workspace customization to make it available in some other location in the user interface that makes more sense to you.

If you are working on a shared computer, you might want to look into the possibility of using your own workspace - switching to it before you start working, and then switching back to whatever workspace other people are using when you are done. That way, you could customize it as you wish, and not be at the mercy of whatever someone else might do to a common, shared workspace.

Reply Children
No Data