Draw 2024

I just installed it and did a quick test drive; on my system it seems faster than 2023.

Parents
  • Honestly, after taking 2024 for a test drive for the past few days, I don't this is a worthwhile upgrade. I thought the new painterly brushes were a big deal until I actually tried to do some serious artwork with them. They are severely limited compared to Painter 2023, and not really customizable. Then there is the issue of the static, non-rotating canvas in CorelDraw--what a pain in the *** when trying to add detail with a Wacom tablet. The only thing that makes me feel not so bad about going ahead and paying for it is the $99 USD yearly fee that I'm grandfathered into. 

I have the last perpetual version that came with the upgrade assurance program, 2023, and it worked just fine with what I use it for. Only thing is, I know if I cancel my subscription, I will no longer be eligible for that cheap $99 subscription rate. I definitely can't justify paying $260 USD for this application. I could probably get by with Affinity for what I do, for cheap.

Reply Children