CorelDRAW Beta Team: CorelDRAW graphics suite 2024 v25 work slow, when importing images and files to a new document

Hi there,

If anyone in the Beta Team reads this.

(I´m a former beta tester/CorelDRAW Master)

CorelDRAW graphics suite 2024 v25 work slow, when importing images and files to a new document

Is there a solution to this problem. Can CorelDRAW Team confirm or even see if their is a known issue one can solve this with?

I am trying to help a client who also uses Coreldraw, like myself.

I use version 2021 and my client uses version 2024.

And, its the client who experiences the problem with importing assets/content text, png, jpeg, tiff, eps, cdr and so forth, into a new document in CorelDRAW 2024, windows 11.

• They start CorelDRAW when they get into their sign shop.
  • They start a new Document
  • They select "IMPORT"
  • And they go to a shared folder on their sign shop server (on-site, not an external cloud service).
  • They import their images of various file formats.

When they do this, all files imported to the coreldraw document are very slow to work with. And it becomes very slow to do what they managed to do with earlier versions of CorelDRAW.

For instance, simply moving around image files in the new document, working area in CorelDRAW almost stalled CorelDRAW, or just making it all to move more in slow motion - ish.

ATTENTION - workaround solution

• I asked the client to create a New Folder on their computer, locally on their computer´s desktop.
  • Copy and paste assets from their shared server folder, and paste them into their local computer folder.
  • And import from the local folder, all the assets (image files, tiff, eps, cdr, png and so forth)

RESULT: CorelDRAW works much better.

I remember several versions back when I was beta testing myself, CorelDRAW that this could be a problem, when using an English language version of CorelDRAW on a windows computer with another language, like Swedish. It often shown to be related to "special signs" that is "special letters" like Swedish Å, Ä, Ö and so forth. Letters basically that wasnt part of the English alphabet.