Digital screen printing on t-shirts

Hello!  Hopefully someone can provide me some guidance on the correct way to export my graphic.  I have a simple black and white graphic that is going to be heatpressed onto a t-shirt.  The vendor requested a Jpeg; however, I see the white background when I export it.  Can you provide the correct way to supply with the graphic so only the black logo (no white background) appears?

Parents
No Data
  • Here, the screen-printed. Two or three additional pieces of data. DTG is similarly assessed dependent on the ml of ink per print used. This makes it exorbitant to use considering the way that it will cost more to use a gigantic ink-weighty arrangement than a more humble arrangement that covers less locale. The proportion of ink used isn't paid by screen-printing.

DTG will look astoundingly wonderful for full concealing prints, for instance, photos. Advancement is perseveringly improving.

Screen-printing is a much unmatched, longer-suffering strategy for key reasonable shirts at blackbear store.

DTG is authentically not a straightforward approach it's quite irksome that you might have the alternative to explore it yourself if your DTG structure isolates. DTG contraptions are over the top.

Screen-print machines are often manual presses which are invulnerable. There is close to no chance of breakdown and in reality difficult to explore issues that can rise up out of an inside and out set up the press.

Screen-printing also thinks about more significant determinations of inks used. Plastisol is the business standard for surface printing. Regardless, water-based inks are popular for non-abrasiveness. Some spots in there, discharge printing is moreover an inconceivable more revamped elective (it's a withering system). There are moreover different embellishments decisions, for instance, inks that puff up and make volume, sparkle in haziness, reflect light (3M prosperity), look radiant, look matte, join metallic shimmer, glimmer.

Children
No Data