Problem with export gradient fill to PDF

I recently have been having this problem publishing a Corelx8 file with a gradient fill  to Pdf.

The fills after exporting are ALOT of vector solid  fills getting lighter to darker like an eps.

It used to turn gradients into a bitmap, I know that setting is in the export settings, but clicked on or not it turns my gradient fills to ALOT of vectors.

I reset back to default and it still does this.  What has changed?

I had to re do my art over and over and i did get it one TIME to export it as a bitmap, second, third, fourth,....... 40th try all vectors.

I can't figure out the rhyme or reasoning for this. I tried, all the configurations PDF x-1a. PDF  x-3 i lowered the resolution to 72, I raised the resolution.

Still can't get it to publish as a bitmap like it used to do.

Any help would be greatful.

NUTTZ

Parents
  • Comp3: A BEAST!!!{my gaming rig} Ndivia Ti1080i,   4: 1 Teribyte SSD drives, 12 core i7 8650, Liquid cooled 64gigs ram.

That's the problem: too much power  Sorry, it's little joke.

It used to turn gradients into a bitmap, I know that setting is in the export settings, but clicked on or not it turns my gradient fills to ALOT of vectors.

Really. not The most similar option is convert "complex objects" to bitmap, not gradients. And if you "print to PDF" instead export or publish as PDF, the option is to rasterize the entire page, or "optimize fountain fill" under Postscript tab. Anyway, according with the compatibility of some version of Acrobat, it could happens: for example, the PDF X/3 or PDF X/1a

Reply Children