CorelDRAW 2017 feedback/issues

This is a bit of a duplicate from the thread I had in the X8 forums, but perhaps it will get some developer attention here.

1) I'm not sure if that's a side effect of the new system or someone at Corel actually listened, but the selection redraw on Undo is gone, which is BIG.

This is how it used to behave (in X8): (Demo is a self-made nesting macro - basically just moving objects around)

And this is now:

It's still not perfect, as the cursor blinks and it is slower than what this does:

Sub ProperUndo()

Optimization = True
    ActiveDocument.unDo
    Optimization = False

ActiveWindow.Refresh
    Application.Refresh

End Sub

But it's a step in the right direction.

2) Not sure if sketching is super stylus/finger optimized, but with a Mouse the results are terrible:

3) Corel, I implore you - Let us Right click - Frame type - None with multiple selected objects or make deleteing all objects in PowerClip in VBA turn off that X).

4) Picking colors through Powerclips changes their colorspace, that's BAD (Also in X8):

5) Add .PNG support to custom icons, please (Since, apparently, CD itself cannot export usable .ICO files with transparent backgrounds for this purpose).

6) Not that outlandish a scenario - a bunch of powerclip objects with some 150 DPI images inside. Would you like to enter a powerclip and, perhaps, zoom in? Well, better have a cup of tea handy:

Do you think this is normal/acceptable, Corel?

More to come with more usage.