Does Corel even care about their customers???

I purchased the upgrade for X8 on February 27, 2017. Shortly after, Corel 2017 was released and I was presented with an option to upgrade for $199, this would make my upgrade $320. I sent a message to customer support and it remained unanswered. Few days later I contacted them by chat, I explained that I was rather upset about this issue and he replied that I could just turn off the notification so I would not see it, REALLY???? Obviously, he was missing the point. He opened a ticket and I was told that I would be contacted within 24 hours, again no reply. I sent a message to Corel again, and guess what, yep, no reply. Soo looks like they do not give a crap about their customers, at less me. Corel, milking your customers is a BAD idea. Fool me once, but it will never happen again, you are not the only vector solution in the market…think Adobe.

Parents
  • As I understand it, Corel has a 30 window for this, being you are almost two months apart, I can't see them screwing you.

My understanding is they will have a reduced in app upgrade price, possibly 100.00, don't know for sure as I have the upgrade program.

If Corel is rubbing you wrong you will love Adobe subscription auto renew that you cannot stop, the only way is to wait until your last month and cancel, and if you miss it a penalty of half the subscription is required.

While it sucks, Corel is better to their customers than Adobe ever will.

Reply Children
No Data