Video Tutorials showing "No Video"

Hi,

I have created a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 deployement. I can do this and install the suite.

The command to create the deployment media that I have used is:

"C:\Temp\CorelDRAWGraphicsSuite2017Installer-EN_DE_FR_IT_NL_ES_BR_CZ_PL_RU_CT_CS_JP_TR\x64\Setup.exe" /a SERIALNUMBER=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALLOW_PRODUCTUPDATES=2 ALLOW_INTERNETFEATURES=1

and I have tried just:

"C:\Temp\CorelDRAWGraphicsSuite2017Installer-EN_DE_FR_IT_NL_ES_BR_CZ_PL_RU_CT_CS_JP_TR\x64\Setup.exe" /a SERIALNUMBER=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALLOW_PRODUCTUPDATES=2

However, when running Video Tutorials 2017 (64-Bit), any options on the left hand side all show "No Video".

If I do a local installation the videos show up for all options on the left.

Any ideas?

Parents
  • Hi,

the command line that you have used for the administrative install suggests that you may not have provided user credentials for signing-in the software installations when creating the server image. Access to online content (such as videos) and online features (e.g. QR code validation) requires the software installation from the server image to be signed-in.

Please have a look at the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 Deployment Guide - especially pages 6-10 which describe the requirements and options related to corel.com account credentials when creating a server image.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Reply Children