DXF Export

I been using Coreldraw since it's creation, I now have Coreldraw 2017, and it seems to still have a problem with "True" DXF exports? They are readable on the supplier end (CNC laser, water jet, etc) but not when they try to use in their nesting programs which are used not only for the cutting process, but for the estimating process. I have installed the e-cut plug in which worked great until I upgraded to the Corel Designer package, which reinstalled corel draw 2017 along with the designer suite. Major pain in the ass since all I wanted was corel designer, but anyway, now my e-cut plug in does not do any thing, I've uninstalled, reinstalled got my lic. key, the unlock key but cant get the e-cut to accept the keys, or even allow me to input them? Contacted the e-cut people, (Russia) so big time delay, followed all their instructions, to no avail! I just want to export true DXF files, is their any fix to this, another plug in, or hey maybe if Corel offers a DXF export, should it not it actually have a "working" DXF export? I use this feature everyday and am now two weeks behind on my cutting....Help!