Cannot use save, cut, copy, paste export, save as commands....

These commands are highlighted in Dark Grey color and after clicking on them no response is found. Only breif blinking is seen. Ofcourse, there is no problem in installation as MOST OF THE  commands are like this .Other image editing commands work properly! Why cannot i save an image, when i m opening JPEG image to edit.

Please help me out with this problem

Parents
No Data
  • Me too... im also experiencing this lately with my Corel. I cannot SAVE, EXPORT, SAVE AS... etc. Everytime i open Corel, most of the commands under FILE section are grey-highlighted, of course including that is the SAVE command.

For example, im through with touching up the image so i have to save it, i will click the SAVE command but the screen will just blink for a while and nothing happens. Before, im having no problems like this with my Corel, this problem just all of a sudden happened.

I've already followed your advices and i've also tried to uninstall and reinstall Corel in my laptop but still nothing changes. Please help me. Im going crazy finding solution for this. Sad

Children