do we need graphic card for corel draw? speed difference?

hello friend i am nt having graphic card in the pc. so do i need a graphic card for better performance for corel draw? i am using vector image and like tht. it takes too long time too open a file having vectors it takes like 5-10 minutes so if i will buy a graphic card does it make any difference in speed? i am having 4 GB ram too and dual core prrocessor. and wht affect the speed in corel draw?

• wish said:
     hello friend i am nt having graphic card in the pc.

If you don't have a graphic card, you can't use your computer. Big Smile perhaps you don't have " a powerful graphic card" or you graphic card is part of the mainboard and use part of RAM.

wish said:
    do i need a graphic card for better performance for corel draw?

Yes,  a good grapfic card increases the speed and global performance of CorelDRAW. But, since CorelDRAW don't use 3D special features. you don't need a "special" graphic card.

wish said:
    am having 4 GB ram too and dual core prrocessor. and wht affect the speed in corel draw?

If you are using a 32-bits operating system (XP or Vista), each program only use 2 Gb of RAM each. If you want to increase the speed of your computer, use a few fonts (no more of 200 font installed in your system), check you antivirus, clean your system (temporary files, unwanted software, adware...)