Farsi & Arabic typing problems!

Hi.

In Corel Draw X4 Version 14.0.0.567 it is not working properly in Farsi typing. The courser always stays one character in front and also the courser direction is vise versa, not like Arabic.
Also Non - Breaking Space and Non - Breaking Hyphen doesn't work properly in Farsi and Arabic type. However this problem didn’t exist in Corel Draw Version 13.0.0.576. The files which have been created by Corel Draw 11, 12, 13, when being opened with the 14 version the texts get disarranged. These problems exist in Windows XP Service Pack 2 and also Windows Vista.

Sad
Please Help Me.

Parents
No Data
  • Hello, Idea

I also have got same problem with Corel Draw X5 Version. but in x5 if write on a text box it seems to okay. but normally we cant write, because  "Dhivehi", "Farsi", "Arabic", "Hebrew" these languages are written from right to left.

The following keyboards are available by default from Microsoft

• Most Western European (Spanish, French, German, Italian and so forth)
    • Most Central European (Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, and so forth)
    • Most Baltic Languages (Lithuanian, Estonian, Finnish, and so forth)
    • Modern Greek
    • Cyrillic - Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Bulgarian and so forth.

The following keyboards are available from Microsoft, but must be loaded from the system disk first

• East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai)
    • Hebrew
    • Arabic, Farsi (Persian), Urdu
    • Other Middle Eastern: Syriac, Georgian, Armenian, Syriac
    • Indian Scripts: Hindi,Sanskrit, Tamil, Gujarati, Divehi

Some keyboards are available only with Service Release Pack 2 (SP 2)

• Undersupported South Asian scripts such as Bengali, Malayalam and Oriya

** This procedure activates the Language Bar utility which allows you to switch keyboards from your desktop.

1.   click on the Windows Start menu on the lower left of your screen. Go to Settings » Control Panels » Regional and Language Options.

*Home Computers - you may have to go to Start » Settings » Control Panels to open the Control Panels window, then click on the Regional and Language Options icon. * Windows Vista & Windows 7 users could do this ( click Start menu, on right side of menu click Control Panel if your Control Panel is in category view you will see Clock, Language, and Region  then under this headline you will see change keyboad or other input methods click on it  pop up window opens and on that you will find change keyboard button hit the button again pop up another window there you will find a add button hit that and a pop up with may languages comes find your language eg: Dhivehi (Maldives) hit + for selecting the keyboard you want, to select  tick keyboard  click ok (you can preview keyboard format if you like) then again ok on change keyboard window it is done. once you have added it will be there every time you logon then open CorelDraw change the keyboard you will find on task bar EN that is language bar minimized click there select your language and enjoy.
    2. In the Regional Options window, click on the Language tab on the top.
    3. Click the Details button to open the Settings window.
    4. Click on the Language Bar button at the bottom to open the Language Bar Settings window
    5. Check the option Show the Language bar on the desktop, then click OK to close the window.
      NOTE: You can click Show Text Labels to show the full label. Otherwise only icons (e.g.E N icon for English) will be shown.
    6. You should see a blue toolbar on the top of your desktop. The Language settings is to the far left. if toolbar is maximized if minimized it will be on task bar.

SOME SCREEN SHOTS

Picture Above Language bar set to arabic on windows 7 Ultimate.

On Windows Xp Service Pack 2

I still could not fix my language on corel

• Encoding: utf-8 (Unicode)
    • Language Code: dv (Dhivehi)

Maybe there is a Unicode Barrier in x5 that has to braked so that languages like yours and mine will be typed on CorelDraw. i use "fasyha thaana word processor" application named "Friend" wich enables language to be written smoothly in earlier versions but this aplication is not compatible with x5

the picture below shows  "Friend"

RegardsBig Smile

@Rashikede

Children