Objects, squares duplicated one to each other have a visible hairline inbetween

hello everybody,

I hope its clear what I mean. Although I select to duplicate s.th. exactly one to the other I get this annoying effect. For example when duplicating a 100mm black square next to the other I always get that minimal small hairline which is visible on screen and really there between both objects. When I print that on 720dpi I have a small white hairline between. With 1440dpi I can avoid it. probably because of more ink that expands a little.

i would be happy if you have an idea that helps. Many thanks

Uli

Parents
No Data
  • David, I use a german version so I'm not really sure what "object hinting" means. When I click on an object there is no right click option that seems to be what you suggest.

Meanwhile I've found out that this - I would call it a bug now - happens in Corel 16 too.

The other thing is kind of a solution and the only way I see to get rid of that faulty behavior of Draw. As soon as one puts the setting "Drawing Precision" to zero digits Corel does not put this small distance line between the squares anymore. So whenever I make a pattern I will turn it to zero and return after to the two digit precision I usually use again. Not 100% satisfying but it helps :)
Children