Corel Draw x4 on MAC os 10.5

Is corel draw x4 supporting Mac OS 10.5........?Smile 

Parents
No Data
  • I also like CorelDraw.
    Some years ago, he tried to penetrate the markets Macintosh and Linux, the products created at this time were not very well accepted in these markets and have been discontinued.
    However you can use any version of CorelDraw on a virtual machine or via Boot Camp, have tested and used CorelDraw X4 and X5 using VMWare Workstation and Parallels Desktop, worked very stable and fast in Parallels and with some crashes in VMWare, with Parallels, the program is perfectly integrated in MacOS X Leopard including associating files with CDR (CorelDraw) to the system, syncronize documents folder and increase the size of virtual disk every time what he need. Do not forget that Windows will run on a "shell", he will be running over the top of the MacOS, so before you run CorelDraw on MacOS, you must start Windows in Parallels Desktop.
    I recommend using an older version of Windows to save space on the hard drive memory and processor, Windows XP still works fine in CorelDraw X4, with X5 I recommend in Windows 7, Vista never! I also recommend to upgrade the amount of memory in your Mac to make the extra effort.
    I do not recommend
    BootCamp because you need to partition the disk and restart your computer every time you need to run CorelDraw.

Children