Refreshing Connect tray in CorelDRAW X5

Since I installed SP1 of X5 whenever I add an item to the tray in Connect it doesn't always refresh the tray in CorelDRAW.

Is there a simple refresh key press to refresh?.  I have tried F5. Hiding the tray and reshowing doesn't work.

I like the idea of Connect but if it doesn't update in CorelDraw when adding items then not much point in using it.

Cheers!

J.

Parents
No Data
  • Hi Trolley,

How do you mean it doesnt update?
    I just tried it again ( I am using Connect as well).
    I have Standalone CONNECT open, as well as Photo-Paint and CorelDRAW

I have select TRAY in both PP and DRAW dockers so Tray and CONNECT is shown at the same time.

1. I opened a client folder in Connect Standalone.
    2. I dragged and dropped several images from connect to the tray in the stand alone version.
    3. I instantly saw in both Photo-Paint & CorelDRAW Tray Dockers how images instantly were added and reachable.
      And it did the other way around as well. Anything dragged & dropped from either PP or DRAW Tray docker was instantly seen and reachable from the Standalone Connect/Tray

Connect do have a refresh button, but to my knowledge it doesnt effect the Tray as the tray is instanlty updated, and for me all the time. The refresh in Connect standalone is located in the middle of the upper search fields. Its an arrow next to a folder icon.

Children