X5 DVD Corel Connect

Hi, I am a complete novice to Corel; having just purchased the CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X5, I note from the video tutorials that photographs and images can be selected from the X5 DVD.  All I received was the set up DVD, should I have received the additional DVD or is an optionall purchase?

I have found the clip art file but they are awful!

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

Parents
No Data
  • There is a separate install for the "extras" -- fonts and clip art, or either can be manually copied to your hard drive, or, indeed, be left on the DVD and used from there. There are fonts and clip art in the H&S edition, but fewer of each than the full edition. As for the tutorials, they are best run directly from the DVD. (I haven't seen the H&S version of X5; I have the H&S X4 edition at two of my fellow senior citizens homes--I assume the DVD structure is quite similar.)

On 10/28/10 5:04 PM, Sandy202 wrote:

Hi, I am a complete novice to Corel; having just purchased the CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X5, I note from the video tutorials that photographs and images can be selected from the X5 DVD.  All I received was the set up DVD, should I have received the additional DVD or is an optionall purchase?

I have found the clip art file but they are awful!

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

http://community.coreldraw.com/forums/p/22630/101742.aspx#101742

-- 
    Paul McGee
    St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
Children