Layout 3x4 cm

I need print 9 photo id's in brazilian format 3x4cm in a sheet  10x15cm whith 1,5cm border in both sides what i make a new layout? or edit a exist layout in photopaint?

I make this with the picture pack in photoshop but I need calculete manualy

Parents
No Data
  • It may be easier to do in Draw. I am not sure of the total number images you are needing to do. In Draw, create a custom page 10cm x 15cm. The create a rectangle 3cm x 4cm. Duplicate and align it for you 3 x 3 column and rows.. Group an center in your custom page. You could put these in a non-print layer so the line would not show up. Drag all pre-sized images into Draw by selecting them and dragging the to bottom of you screen to the CorelDRAW app and hold there. Draw will open. Drop the images in you work area. Individually place them in the predefined rectangles. This does not allow for any spaces between images. although you could design the layout that way. This does not allow for your prescribe 1.5cm borders. Like Brian said. Can't be done.

If you have hundreds to do. Jeff Harrison has a wonderful commercial macro on his Macro Monster (Monster Merge) site that may be just what you need. Allows you to use the merge feature of  CorelDRAW to include images.

Children
No Data