Create a transparency of non-contiguous fills

I have a single color (black) design I created with draw tools and fills both black and white that create the dimensional look of objects in front of others. When Convert to bitmap I've painstakingly use the magic wand tool to select each non-contiguous white filled area to delete that area so that it is transparent. I'm looking for a way to select-all (white seperate filled objects) at once without having to click on every little bity object to delete them. The end result is for a single line art (black) design on a transparent background for sending digitally to another contract source for production.

THANKS!

Parents
No Data
  • If you want to make just white areas transparent use the Color Transparency tool (keyboard shortcut is the number 2). This only works on object layers, so if your image is the background select the background layer on the Object Manager and then go to Object>Create>From Background. Alternatively you can click the small icon on the Background layer to change it to an object layer. Now, using the Color Transparency tool click an area of white on the image. Poof! The white is made transparent!

Another way is to select just white and then you can delete it, Use Mask>Color Mask. Click the eyedropper, sample white and then click OK. Everything white is now selected, so now it can be deleted all at once.

Patti

Children