Crop Tool Missing.

Even with totally fresh installations over several devices I cannot find the crop tool in x5 Photo Paint.  As a Corel user since version 1.0 this is driving me nuts.  I am certain that the solution is just a click or two away but I have to plead ignorance after trying just about everything.  I saw one reference in an old support request for the same issue which said that if you have the slicing tool (which I do but sitting by itself, not in a flyout) that a false click on something cause this, meaning that the crop tool is suddenly only the slicing tool so I assumed that it would give a solution but unfortunately not.  Hopefully someone has an easy answer for this but if you do please also give me a clue as to why this doesn't install correctly in the first place.  The crop tool has been around since day one in Photo Paint so the non-installation is certainly a mystery to me.  Thanks in advance for any insight!

Parents
  • Well after all that I found the solution - and as I thought it was quite simple though it still doesn't answer the mystery of not installing properly in the first place. I simply right clicked on the slicing tool and selected CUSTOMIZE / TOOLBOX TOOLBAR / RESET TO DEFAULT and suddenly the crop tool reappeared. You would think that if it reverts to DEFAULT that it should have been there in the first place. Weird!
Reply Children
No Data