How to align double sided business cards for printing?

I have CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6. I have created what I want in the end to be a double sided business card. However, when printing I am unable to get what will be the back design to align with the front design. Does Coreldraw have a option of sort to make this happen automatically? Or is there a technique to make this happen? Thanks!

Parents
No Data
  • Hello xshine25; For business cards I would look at out sourcing the print work. The people that do business card are setup to do that job, plus give a better card stock, and a coating for UV. They will have a templates to use to get things straight on the card. You do have to watch BLUE colors, some co. use Adobe to send the drawings to there RIP and you could get anything. We out source 5 to 10 thousand cards a week, and what we do is draw the layout for the cards, convert a copy to curves and send it as a PDF file. Most of the printers will give you a discount if you send a copy of your business license and tax number. We have been using Navtor for over 5 years, and never gotten a ban print jot from them. ( Navitor.com ) There are some cheaper out there but if you have to get it printed again because of the colors it's not cheaper.

George

Children
No Data