Adobe CC vs Corel

I write this message for all corel users. In my company i use corel and i use creative suite cs5 for one year and creative CC for one month. Adobe have a grate products but i think there are a lot of programs and one persone can't use all. I find my corel x4 more quickley than illustrator/indesign cc 64 bit. I spend one day for paginate eight pages with illustrator and three hours with Corel. I studies many hours indesign and illustrator but i think almost people have requirement that adobe promotes, it's only a business move. I hope Corel continue to developer this software with this policy and best each distribution. A good graphic using adobe but does not have the ideas in head will never make big plans!!

Parents
  • Tomasi Matttia said:
    I hope Corel continue to developer this software with this policy and best each distribution.

I use CDR from 2008 and in my opinion as  i saw, Corel not invest in cdr developing much. From version x4 i saw some changes ,but not big changes. Only  the character formating and the color management are changed, in rest just modified. Export and pdf problems appears in x6 like in x4,  no free  video  tutorials to understand color management in x5, x6 ,CorelDraw masters not handle professional the serious problems like eps exporting or pdf publishing, or the bugs ,they reject all or handle indifferent ,they do not like the criticism :)  etc... In graphic  design industry (professional print companys) as i saw Adobe products are more preferably.

Reply Children