Copy and Paste and opening/saving files really slow

I am using corel X6 64 on a Dell optiplex 9010 intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz. 8.00GB of RAM. Its taking about 1-2 minutes to copy/cut/open a file/save a file or even publish to PDF. On the same machine Same circumstances but different User i have no problem. I have to use my user because its connected to my email and at this company i cant change that. I have researched many forums and its not color styles or object styles. It does it on a new file with only one object created. I got a new computer signed on to my user account and the problem persists. PLEASE help. 

Parents
No Data
  • Do you have disk quota with your account? It could be you might be running out of available disk space causing issues with temp/swap files etc. if another user which has presumably sufficient disk space is not experiencing the slowdown.

Another option might be to "reset" CorelDraw's settings to its defaults in case its workspace/settings got corrupted and they got imaged/restored to your new computer. You can do this by holding down F8 while starting CorelDraw.

Children