I need a replacement for Avery Design Pro 5/5.5

Hello all,

In a nutshell I currently have an Epilog Fibermark laser engraver and have been using Avery Design Pro 5 and 5.5 to communicate with it to engrave serial numbers on aluminum parts. For 3 years I was able to freely design templates for my parts, but recently the software has stopped allowing me to create new templates. 

I contacted Epilog and they strongly recommend using CorelDraw to communicate with the engraver, so I got a trial and have begun to test it out and love it. The problem I am running into at the moment is I need to be able to add a specific serial number to my parts, I need the value to increase 1 for every part I print on and I need it to save what serial number I was at at the end of my printing session so I can pickup where I left off the next time I need to print.

Example:

Day 1 - I print 400 copies of <part x> and my serial numbers count from 120345 - 120744, I can then hit save and close the program.

Day 2 - I open the <part x> file and print 250 copies and my serial numbers then start where left off on day 1 and count 120745 - 120994, once again I can save and close.

Does anybody know how probable it is to get this program to do that for me, or if there is another program that can do something similar? My engraving is very basic, its 2 rows of arched text with 1 row of linear text (the serial number) at the bottom to make kind of a circle. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if pictures are of any help I can see what I can do.

Thanks in advance!