Color styles

I am using CorelDRAW X6 and being the amazing software it is, it's a pleasure to work on it. I have a small problem that is annoying (and time consuming too).

Color styles seem to build up regardless of any document i create. I mostly do not create any custom color palette but the color styles start building up automatically and it takes ages to get rid of them.

My questions are: 1. How to prevent Color styles from building up automatically.

2. How do Color styles work?

Parents
No Data
  • If you install the program and start working, you don't have this problem, Why this problem happens? On previous versions there was illegal copies that modifies part of the program for allows to use it. Those versions on internet has some problems, such as to store all Text&Graphics Styles, Saved Views and Color Styles.  Then, all files are corrupted and causes several problems, specially about speed, memory and stability (hundreds and thousands of styles on each document requires more time for check all and uses more memory)  if you open a file made with those versions with an original program, the styles are inherited. 

But, if you open an old file with X6 or X7, all unwanted Text&Graphics Styles and all wrong Color Syles are removed automatically. And, about saved Views, open the View Manager (Ctrl+F2) select all and choose "delete" (the minus icon). If you use a previous version, you should open the Styles Docker (Ctrl+F5) and the Color Styles docker, delect all and delete it

Shridevi said:
    2. How do Color styles work?

Children