Using PhotoZoom Pro 4 from CorelDraw X8

I've seen others with questions regarding accessing PhotoZoom Pro from the Corel Suite.  Because I couldn't readily find the answers I was looking for, I am providing this how-to for those that have had the same problem.  My experience is with CorelDraw X8/PhotoZoom Pro 4.  First, from a clean install of CorelDraw X8, create a new file, put any bitmap on the workspace.  Select the bitmap and use the "Edit Bitmap" feature to start PhotoPaint.  Once in PhotoPaint, go to the "Get More" feature from either the "File>Export For" or "Effects" menu.  This will bring up Corel Connect.  Scroll down to PhotoZoom Pro 4 and click "Download".  PhotoZooms default installation diretcory will be C:/Program Files (x86)/Corel/Plugins.  Change the PhotoZoom installation directory to Disk Letter:/Program Files/Corel/Plugins (in other words, remove the (x86).  The installation will take place.  Quit CorelDraw and PhotoPaint, then restart them.  Now when you're in PhotoPaint, go to the "File>Export For" menu.  You should see PhotoZoom Pro 4 there without the download symbol next to it, meaning that it is ready to go.  It sounds simple, but I have yet to find this explained anywhere.  I hope this helps.