CorelDRAW keeps crashing when creating and opening file after Windows 10 updated

I have this issue after my Windows were updated. When I try to create a new file, the program stops working. This issue also occurs on X7. What I have done so far is:

1. Reinstall the program.
2. Clean the temporary files using Disk Cleanup.

Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Parents
No Data
  • I am just commenting and not exactly providing a solution as such (but maybe a suggestion; just don't blame you if you follow the suggestion and it does not help or you regret losing changes).

Also:
    1. When did this start happening? When was the last time you used your coreldraw effectively?
    2. Have you applied the "hotfix" mentioned above when everybody's X8 and Coreldraw 2017 was crashing?

My comment is this: If you are sure it was a windows update, why are you reinstalling your Coreldraw program? I would have done a system restore to some time in April 2017 when I knew my system was working correctly - to reverse the Window update.

I forgot how windows 10 is configured. On my windows 7, under control panel, it is under "backup and restore". <recover system settings on your computer> <Open System Restore>
    When it gives you options, examine the files that were update to locate where the problem may have occurred... or just choose a recent "Automatic Restore Point" from a date that you know your Coreldraw worked.

Regards,
    Safia
Children