Compressing ALL content to bitmap when Exporting to PDF

How do I export my entire file with all the content converted to a bitmap or a .jpg. At present, my vector content remains vector and is not compressed to a bitmap when exported, rendering the artwork "open" to be used when imported by other designers and their programs. 

Parents
No Data
  • Hello,
    You can do such project optimization as step before publish to PDF. There is VBA macro that you can find here:
    Project optimization and advanced export - prepress workflow for CorelDRAW.
    Here you can precisely control which kind of objects are going to be flattened automatically into single background object: bitmaps, effects, powerclips. You can also flag/mark any individual vector objects and text that you do not want to left 'open'  and make them a part of final single background. Primary goal of optimization is to make printer happy and let it process primitive structure of PDF faster and avoid undesired look when handling with complex effects that overlaps each other. But of course you can use that macro to 'secure' or at least make life harder' for the person who will open PDF later and would try to reuse an artworks that you do not want to share. Just flag them as 'marked to flatten with background' before running this macro. All your individual settings for objects are persistent within document for later use.

Children
No Data