CutContour

Good morning dear community,
Until today I have only been a silent reader here in the forum. But now I have a problem
which I cannot solve myself.

In the appendix I have attached a logo, which I would like to have printed on a film and then
to stick on a car window. However, I need a cut contour in 100% magenta 2mm from the edge into the logo. Every time I try to create a kind of contour, Corel puts various frame lines in the middle of the picture and not just on the outside of the contour.

Do you have a tip for me?
Since the cdr file is too big, I uploaded it here to my Google Drive. I hope that works with that
Access.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TK-3zoG...sp=sharing

Thank you and have a relaxing day,
Tobi

• Is it all vector clipart? I can see the thumbnail but I'm on X7 and can't open the file. Maybe post a "snip" of the result you're getting. Use the "snipping Tool" built into windows. Hit the windows key then type snip and you should see it pop up in the list of available. Marquee over a selection copy/paste here

• Using the Contour tool creates too many nodes that attempt to hug the outline of the objects when Grouped. But it will create a one-step contour on the group.

I would just use the pen tool and draw the contour if it is needed to be shaped around the graphic.

But, if you are having this printed on clear stock, why not just create a rectangle?

In either case, you need to create a spot color named CutContour defined as 100% magenta.

Mike