Need Help: Adding Dots from the Post Script Options to PANTONE Colors

Hello ladies and gents,

I work in a print shop. We do a lot of work with a printing press as well as our digital machines. Whenever we design something digitally that has grayed areas or logos, and we want to print it using our press, we need to make sure the shaded areas have "dots" so that the ink from the press will spread evenly.

In CorelDRAW X4, I used to to have it sent to the general PANTONE uncoated palette. After selecting the gray area, I would double click the color box at the bottom right, bringing up the fill window. From here, I selected the Options drop down menu, then PostScript Options. Here I could set the dots and the frequency.

Now that we've updated to CorelDRAW X5, the palette options are quite different. I want to have one centralized PANTONE unocated set that stays for everything I work in. And the big problem, is that when I do find a good gray to use (after clicking through way too many choices), the PostScript Options is grayed out and can't be clicked on.

Is there someone that can help with this? It is very necessary for our business and any assistance would be much appreciated.

-Tyler