Dockers displaying differently and I can't change back

Somehow my dockers started displaying in two columns side-by-side, where they used to be all on top of one another. Nothing I've tried has resulted in my getting it back the old way. Can someone please tell me what I did and how to reverse it?

Thanks,

Ellen

Parents
  • In X6, and X5, there is a visual indication how the docker will be placed in relation to the others.

Drag the misplaced docker to the left, to make it float.
    Then drag it back into the stack, and you'll see a grey line indicating how it will snap.
    First a single line. This will add it outside the others, and that's not what you want.
    Drag a little more and you'll see a grey rectangle, which is the correct position for you.
    Keep dragging and the line will appear at the right hand side, which will make the docker end up in a new column to the right of the other dockers.
    It is also possible to drag it upwards or downwards. A grey line will again indicate if the docker will end up on top or bottom of the others.

Unfortunately there's no way to change the "stacking order" for a column, except by making them all float (or close them) and then drag them back (or open) in the desired order.

Reply Children
No Data