Exporting Gradients Without Banding in the File? (Not the Print Quality)

Cannot seem to export a gradient file without some fairly drastic banding between colours. 

Very basic info, it's for a vehicle wrap, so relatively large and noticeable. The Gradient goes from Black, to Orange, to Red, to Yellow.

The various 'tips and tricks' I've seen haven't really done anything, setting the fountain steps and or/locking them doesn't do anything but enhance the banding, and using a quick fix like the dithering solutions or adding blur, changing to 8 or 6bit etc. nothing does the trick. 

With that being said I'm not looking for a quick fix, is this just something that can't be done easily on CorelDraw? I.e. if you can't just use the gradient fill tool and export a clean image is there any point in using this software? Not looking to have a 6-step print process every time I need a gradient. If gradients are a constant thing should I be switching to Illustrator? (I ask because I see that they've purchased some specific code to improve their gradients compared to CorelDraw) 

Any valid info would be useful (no need for know-it-alls with bad attitudes who spend their time trolling these posts making people feel inadequate) just info.

Parents Reply Children
No Data