Programming Corel Draw

Hi!

I'm new in Corel. Actually I've never used it.

I'm a developer and today my boss asked me if it was possible to add funcionalities to Corel Draw as I'm doing to Office Outlook. That is how I got here Big Smile

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to Corel Draw add-in programing? We are using version 11 of Corel. Where can I get the SDK and, most importantly, where can I find some examples?

Hope to get some hints soon Wink

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
  • Most customization or additional programming is done via macros, which are really Visual Basic (for business applications), and are part of the Corel DRAW Graphics Suite, Version 11.

To begin, bring up CorelDRAW and then click on the Help menu item, then on the Help Topics. In the drop down section of Welcome to CorelDRAW, you will find a subsection, titled VBA Programming Guide. Start there.

To begin programming in VB, in Draw, go to the menu item Tools->Visual Basic. Here, you can open up existing VB macros or start creating your own. If the VB sub menu is grayed out, then you may have to put the CD in the drive and to a Repair install to install the Visual Basic Editor and runtime modules.

Children
No Data